I'm still feeling well. I'm not having to nap each day, so that is good. I almost felt worse after napping than I did if I just powered through the exhaustion, so I'm trying to stay awake during the day, but maybe sleep in a bit in the mornings, if Phil is home. That seems to be working out better.
I haven't really had many food cravings yet, other than whatever I see on commercials at night after dinner. Last night it was a Captain D's commercial and the battered fish looked soooo yummy! Nights before it's been the pasta at Olive Garden. Yesterday morning during church I had to leave the service in search of some food. I was starving! Luckily there were some cinnamon roll type things sitting out from breakfast and I finished them off! I was going to have to get in on snack time in one of my kids' rooms if I couldn't find anything. I'm not above Goldfish!! So it looks like it's time to start carrying food in my purse again.
Oh yeah, and I cut my hair off! It is waaayyy too hot here for this pregnant girl to have long hair. It feels sooo great!!
2 comments:
You look great.
Advertising is works so well on pregnant women.
Post a Comment