Well, our 4th of July weekend was pretty uneventful. I have been sick since Thursday night and it was worse on Saturday. I was supposed to work, but had to call in sick. I'm guessing now that it is just pregnancy related since no one else in the house got it, but I would have bet money that I had a stomach virus. I get this with every pregnancy, so maybe I should take a hint. :) I go to the dr tomorrow so I'm going to ask her if intestinal issues come with pregnancy.
Anyway, enough of that! Friday my friend Leslie and her husband and baby Ella came over. I wasn't feeling well then, but hung in there. Chase is always the charmer and wasted no time in kissing Ella when she got here. (Sorry, I didn't take any pics all weekend.)
Saturday I ate Jello for breakfast, threw up my chicken noodle soup for lunch and then stayed in bed the rest of the day feeling horrible. Phil managed the kids and took them out to dinner, but had a hard time finding a place that was open. The hit Chick-Fil-A in the last 5 minutes they were open and took it to the park. I took a dose of Phenergan and was knocked out for the night. I slept 12 hrs!
I woke up Sunday feeling much better, and weighing 6 lbs less than I did a few days ago. Needless to say, I had no energy. I had a bagel for breakfast. We did not make it to church, but geared up to go to my parents' house. We made it there by 1 and put the kids down for their naps. I rested on the couch and got a nap in myself. My uncle Terry came over and we all ate dinner for the 4th. I did manage to eat some dinner and felt pretty okay then.
So here we are today, Monday. I'm still working on my stamina and taking it easy. I don't have a 10 wk pg pic, so I'll have to work on that. I'm currently working on a mountain of dirty laundry that has been accumulating upstairs for a few weeks now and I'm pretty sure that Phil was dressing the kids from the pile of dirty clothes in the laundry basket which he obviously thought were clean. :) Here's to laundry and starting your week!
4 comments:
I hate that you were feeling so bad. It was great to see you. Feel free to steal the pic of my page if you want.
I hope you are better! I had morning sickness 24/7 from about week 7 til 14. Peppermints were the only thing that would settle my stomach!
I'm sorry you were sick and I'm sad I didn't get to see yall! I have to work this weekend but maybe the next weekend we could get together and I could give you those shirts?
That should work Cecilia. I have to work this weekend too, but we don't have anything going on for the next one.
Post a Comment