I had a migraine last week that actually made me throw up and be nauseated all day. It was terrible! That has never happened to me before. I got an Imitrex Rx at the dr this week, so I have that if I need it now. I've been having almost daily headaches, so she said that I could just drink some caffiene for my headaches (that won't work for the migraines though), so I've been trying that more. I guess that's better for the baby than popping Tylenol every 4 hours or ending up with a migraine.
I also found out last week that I have Group B Strep in my urine, which they are treating with antibiotics. Since I became allergic to penicillin last year, they had to give me something else which did NOT sit well with my stomach! I found myself nauseated again and with an upset stomach all last weekend. They changed it on Monday to a different antibiotic and all is well now. But they said that I am now considered "Group B Strep Positive" for this pregnancy (just as I was for all my others), so I'll have to get antibiotics in labor for 4 hours before the baby is born, or else the baby may be born with it, which can lead to terrible illnesses. Julianna was born too quickly and I did not get all my antibiotics. Her white blood cell count started to increase right after she was born, so we had to stay 3 days in the hospital and she had to get 2 different antibiotics during that time, so we are not messing around this time. I guess I'm hoping for a labor that lasts at least 4 hrs this time. :)
We have our ultrasound scheduled for Sept. 3rd at 8am! I'm super excited!! We are definitely going to take Chase with us, and probably Julianna too if we don't get someone to watch her.
I've gained about 5 lbs so far, so I don't think that's too bad. I heard the baby's heartbeat, but I can't remember what it was- but it was good.
Just looking forward to feeling the baby move now. I keep thinking that I've felt it already a couple of times, but I'm sure that it's really too early for that.
2 comments:
You are such a cute pregnant lady. Hope you are feeling better.
ugh, I hate that you are feeling bad! You look great though!
Post a Comment