For those who do not know yet (aka haven't checked facebook today), Phil has the Swine Flu and Chase now has a fever. Chase, Julianna and I got Tamiflu today and took the first dose tonight, so hopefully if we do get it, it won't be too bad. I haven't felt the greatest today, but I'm trying to not think about it.
Hopefully Phil's on the downside of his and if we all get it, he can at least take care of us. :)
2 comments:
Oh honey! I will be praying for you. Can you (Phil) drove home?
Yes, the prayers are appreciated, especially for the rest of us not getting it! We don't leave until Monday, so hopefully he'll be better by then. I'm trying to talk him into staying an extra day or two, if he's well, but we'll see. The condo is available, so that seems like a sign to me. :) I'll keep you posted.
Post a Comment