Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Tomorrow, tomorrow.......

Well, tomorrow's the big day! I go at 8 am for the ultrasound! I'm super excited, but sad that I might be doing it alone. Somehow I've gone from having my whole family coming to the ultrasound to possibly going alone. :( Phil got called in to work and may not be able to make it in the morning. If that's the case, then there's no way I'm taking 2 kids, by myself, to that appt. Uncle Korey will come over at the crack of dawn to watch them for me.

Anyway, hopefully Phil will be finished with work by 8 am and can make it, with the kids.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

except for Sydney, my ultrasounds were alone too :(

is this the first one you've gotten this pregnancy? - will be exciting I'm sure!

The Arnold Family said...

If not take your brother with you to your app that way the kids are still able to come:-) Just a thought. Also I love the bed! My brothers beds from the time they were Chases age had my dad and his brother's beds, really neat history so it's extra special! Well post as soon as you get back you have anxious readers here. lol Good luck!