
I'm determined to get caught up on this blog, so here goes! The first week of November I had to take a 4 hr online course for work with my boss and another co-worker (they came to my house to do it), so Phil had to get the kids out of the house for four hours.

So he took them to The Incredible Pizza Co. It's like a newer version of Chuckie Cheese. What a good daddy! He said they had a blast and got to watch Veggie Tales while eating their pizza. Chase even played some games and got some tickets, but not enough to buy anything with. But he thinks they are a prized possession in and of themselves.

Chase had Farmer Day at Preschool. I don't have any overalls for him, so these are mine when I was a kid. He loved them and asked me to take his picture before school. See how happy he is?!

We took JuJu to the park that day for lunch b/c her therapy was cancelled. We love our date days with our little girl!

JuJu lovin' the ducks! Have I mentioned that this girl LOVES ducks?!!!

We found this great spot for pictures....we just don't have the most cooperative child to photograph. :)


We went back to the park the next day and let Chase ride his bike the whole 1.7 mi boardwalk to the river. He was really tired by the time we got back to the car.



More ducks!! This time we were at the cemetary, where my mom's parents are buried. I remember feeding the ducks all the time as a kid there, since my grandfather died when I was 2.


Chase helped Mimi arrange the flowers for the headstone. He did a great job helping.

JuJu tried to help too. She always wants to do whatever her big brother is doing.

More of November coming.....
1 comment:
Chase looks so very grown up for some reason in the outdoor pics! They are growing up way too fast!
Post a Comment