Friday, February 05, 2010

More of Parker




Here's the best side by side pics that I could get. The top one is Parker and the bottom two are Chase.

We just got home from Parker's 2 wk check-up and he now weighs 8 lbs 4 oz. I knew that his newborn diapers were getting a bit snug on him, but I had no idea that he weighed 8.4! Way to go big guy! He's also grown an inch since we were there last. I could definitely tell that with how his clothes are fitting.

It's amazing that in just 2 weeks he needs to move up a diaper size and already has clothes that are getting too small!

And Parker already has baby acne. The dr thought it might be a heat rash, but on closer examination he thinks it's baby acne b/c it isn't anywhere else on his body except his face. I hate that stuff. And of course we are doing his newborn pictures in the morning! Wouldn't ya know.


No comments: