
Finally, THE Texas post! Well, part of it at least. Our first day in Texas we had to take the kids to the beach. They had so much fun on our beach vacation last fall that we knew they had to get in some beach time here.


Just like on our fall vacation, Julianna was the first one to want to go out into the ocean.......



....while Chase was content to hang out on the beach and play.

But he finally warmed up to the idea and decided that he wanted to go out into the water too.

And he was hooked after that! He wanted to stay in the water. He also saw other kids on boogie boards and skim boards and said that he wants one of those. I'm not sure if he's old enough for one though. Anyone know?



Like Father, like daughter. :) Phil had two precancerous spots removed off of his face about a month ago, so he's being very cautious about sun exposure. I think we'll invest in some real spf swim gear for him before our beach vacation this year.

And here's what sweet Parker did on his first trip to the beach, hung out under the umbrella with MomMom. He was perfectly happy to do so though.
Stay tuned, more of the Texas trip to come.
4 comments:
Nice shirt Phil! Go Jags! I think Chase could do a boogie board for sure. Glad yall had fun, can't wait to see the rest of the pictures.
Yes, Phil has thoroughly enjoyed all of Marte's athletic gear!
Okay, great- I'll be looking for one of those boogie boards for Chase. He's gonna think he's so grown up.
We all have SPF clothing for the pool/beach. I bought some of it from coolibar, and old navy, and the girls have cute SPF swimwear from skin-savers.com. There is so much to choose from. I'm glad you had a good visit to Texas.
See you in August!
Yeah Sarah, it might be skin savers that I have heard of before and was thinking of checking out for Phil. I bought both of the kids speedo swim shirts from target on clearance in the fall last year. I went to put JuJu's on her this weekend and I couldn't get it over her head! Phil's always said that she has a big head, but I had no idea! So I need to get her another shirt, lol, or just cut a slit in the neck of it.
Post a Comment