Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Time

We just got home from a trip to Texas to see Phil's parents and grandparents. We were able to do lots of fun stuff, like hit the beach and go swimming at the pool! The kids LOVED it and it reassured us that we do indeed need to take them back to the beach this year, even if that means making some financial sacrifices on our part.

I have lots of pictures to upload and other posts to post as well. I've started some, but not finished- therefore you don't see them on here yet.

Parker also turned 4 months old while we were gone! Where has the time gone??!!! I feel like it's passing faster and faster with each child.

We are also doing lots of stuff around our house right now- painting (yes, more painting), moving around furniture and hopes of decorating all 3 new kids' bedrooms soon. So blogging time, at least blogging time with pictures, is at a minimal. But hang in there and keep checking in- I promise I'll get to it soon....when I have time. :)

1 comment:

Leslie said...

We should consider making a trip together to the beach sometime. The kids would have a blast and it may be cheaper.