Saturday, October 16, 2010

Having a Girl


One of the things that I love about having a little girl- the need for a cute nap mat cover. :) I had seen these on etsy, for a lot of money, and I even have a friend, who shall remain nameless, who bought one of these for her little girl off etsy. I just couldn't bring it to myself to fork out that much money.



So I called up my sewing friend who makes things for me, and sure enough she could do it. She even did the same thing for her little girl last year. So Julianna started off the school year in style!

And I love that it has a pillow- attached! So if anyone around here needs one of these, I know just the girl for you.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

I am pretty sure that I am nameless :)

I love that one. It is adorable. I need to know how much you ended up paying since I will be needing another one too.

kristen said...

Ha, ha! Yes, you are nameless. I think I paid $30 for it. Might have been $25.

Leslie said...

Well, that makes the price that I paid very painful! Good thing Brad doesn't read your blog :)

Yeah-I think I will have her make my next one!