Thursday, December 23, 2010

MomMom and PopPop's Visit


Okay, we're taking a big step back in time here, but I want to get caught up on the blog before Christmas, so here goes!



MomMom and PopPop were here the week before Thanksgiving and we got to give rocket launching a try.



Phil did this as a kid, but this was my first experience with it.

I think this was also my first attempt at using the camera at an event. I think I got some good shots.




The glare from the sun was terrible, so most of the time I had no idea what I taking a picture of.

PopPop
and
MomMom


Phil would get the rocket all ready on the launch pad, and Chase had the controller to actually launch the rocket.

The kids had a blast watching the rocket launch and then chasing it as it fell from the sky.

We learned to put some tissue in the rocket or else it will burn a hole in your parachute.


The rocket launcher himself.

Parkie had the best seat in the house!

No comments: