
Chase started his first year of t-ball in May and boy has it been busy! He's had two games/practices a week. Whew! I can tell that once the other kids are old enough to do the same thing that it's really gonna be crazy around here!


Phil is helping coach. I was surprised that he wasn't jumping to be the head coach, but that's just his personality.

Chase hits off the tee really well and they are now even starting to do some coach pitch.


It has been freezing for most of the games so far. I don't know what is going on with this weather, but it's nice. Today, for instance, I think the high was 53! And it's been like that on and off for a few weeks. I think it's about to be over though, as are Chase's games. The last one that he will play is this week. We will miss the actual last game next week because we'll be out of town.
1 comment:
Love the title of this post! He will likely have baseball part of his life for a long time. Glad it is going well.
Post a Comment