We try and take the kids each spring for their yearly pictures, since their birthdays are all relatively that time of year. We love taking them to the Botanic Gardens. This year the Botanic Gardens have an awesome area open called My Big Backyard. It has all kinds of fun, outdoor things for them to do. We'll have to take them back just to do this area because it was huge and we didn't have a lot of time to stay. Poor Parkie, always in the stroller. She didn't have to potty, but for some reason she kept posing like this. I always love our Botanic Garden pictures! Maybe we can back and do it in the fall too!
1 comment:
Such great picture. I love the one with Chase and Juju walking hand in hand. I can just imagine Parker next to them during the next photo shoot.
Post a Comment