Sunday, June 26, 2011

Swimming with The Varelas

My best friend Kate invited us to come swimming Memorial Day weekend. The kids were super excited since they are seeking out all pools, so we went. It was extremely hot that day and the water felt awesome! Not too cold, not too hot.

I got Julianna this Puddle Jumper at the beginning of the season and I love it! For one, she scares me around water, so I can just keep it on her all the time and not worry that she might get in that water without us looking (which she did on this day, but without it on). For two, it keeps her head and face up out of the water, along with keeping her buoyant. I would get one for Parker but I don't think he's quite ready for it.


Kate with Parker. Kate is going to have her first baby the first of August, or maybe the end of July if she's lucky. :)

Kate and Jose with Chase and Julianna. It was a great day and I love spending time with my Kate!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Such a fun day... Nice how you stayed out of the pictures!!! You are the best and I cannot wait for many more days to spend like this :)