Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A New Ride

I finally got an Ergo Carrier for Parker! I have wanted one since he was born but they run about $120 new. They still go for about $80 used on ebay, but I had a friend here selling hers for $30! I quickly took her up on the offer. (Thanks Brenda!)

Parker is still fussy at the witching hour before dinner- like while I'm trying to make dinner. He only wants me to hold him, which doesn't make for a successful dinner-making. Now, I just put him on my back and go about my business.

He really likes it when I get in the fridge. He always manages to grab the hot sauce out of the door.

It's so cute because when he comes to me asking, "Up", while I'm cooking, I ask him if he wants to get on my back and he says, "Uh-huh".

I plan on using it also during our next airport experience.

Thanks Brenda!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Awww, y'all look so cute! Glad he likes it and it's useful!