
I had a Groupon to use by the end of June for Redbird tickets and they happened to have a rare day game on a day of the week that Phil also happened to be off, so we booked the tickets!

It was a rare opportunity for us to take just the older two kids out. My wonderful neighbor watched Parker for us. :)

Every time we head downtown for a game we show the kids where Daddy lived when he met Mommy. (The apartment building behind him in this picture. It's right across the street from the stadium.)

She looks so much like my Nanny to me in this picture. It's the mouth, for sure.

And then we show them the hotel where we met- at the rooftop party. We also stayed here on our wedding night. The Peabody Hotel.

I wanted a picture of Chase eating is hot dog and this is the face that he gave me. Funny guy.

I like how JuJu has to wrinkle up her whole face to try and get a bit of the hot dog.

Posing after the game on home plate.

He didn't want to stand on home plate. It was about a million degrees on this day, so we were all pretty hot and tired by this point.

I love this series of pictures. They are standing on the pitchers mound and Phil asked JuJu if she wanted him to show her how to pitch the ball. Of course she said yes. So here he shows her how to put the ball in her glove like this....

...then how to wind up and kick her leg up like this.....

...and then to pitch the ball like this. (He followed WAY through on his pitch!) JuJu had to make some slight modifications to all those moves due to the jean mini skirt.
1 comment:
Aww..I love the pitching photos. I remember the night the two of you met. Seems like so long ago.
Post a Comment