Tuesday, February 19, 2013

My Little Chase

 I love seeing Chase get older and start to develop interests. Recently he has become interested in the guitar and I think it's great that playing the guitar is something he and Phil can do together.  He even made his own guitar (before we bought him a real one) out of a 3 foot long 2x4, a Tom's shoe box and some string.  Amazingly the structure held together but it didn't make a sound when he strummed it.
 But now he and Phil take "lessons" online and Chase just loves to sit around and strum it and make up songs.
 He also just lost his second tooth. It was hanging on by a thread for ever and totally grossing me out! I told him he had to wait until Daddy was home to pull it. Thankfully he did. Not only did he wait until Daddy was home, but he also waited until Pops was here. He was sitting in Pops' lap and out fell his tooth. Whew! So thankful to not deal with a lot of blood!
My sweet, sweet Chase.  Almost 7 years old. How is that possible?!

No comments: