The kids play in the living room while I'm getting their meals ready in the kitchen. Other than that, they're pretty much upstairs in the playroom. There are a few toys in the living room, but enough to make a mess. So one day last week I had Chase help me pick up all the train track pieces and blocks that were scattered about the living room floor and I told him that they couldn't come back out until I vacuumed. Well, I then noticed that they were quiet while I was fixing their breakfast and this is what I found.....
Monday, July 06, 2009
Keeps Them Busy
The kids play in the living room while I'm getting their meals ready in the kitchen. Other than that, they're pretty much upstairs in the playroom. There are a few toys in the living room, but enough to make a mess. So one day last week I had Chase help me pick up all the train track pieces and blocks that were scattered about the living room floor and I told him that they couldn't come back out until I vacuumed. Well, I then noticed that they were quiet while I was fixing their breakfast and this is what I found.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Is Ju-Ju sporting a hair bow with no pants? I like it.
Yes, she is. :) I think this was the day I had over-done it and had the kids at the splash park for 4 hrs. They got down for naps late (and I napped too). They woke up at 6 and were going back down at 7, so putting on their pants after nap was just a wasteful use of energy for me that day. :) But a girl always needs her hair bow!
I was also loving the hairbow and no pants look. So cute! It looks like they were having fun!
Post a Comment