Wednesday, September 30, 2009

We're Home

We're home from vacation! It was fun, despite Phil's illness. He also had a blast on the days he was well, but definitely wishes that he hadn't gotten sick! We ended up staying one extra day and it was worth it. Phil needed that time to get some strength back and to enjoy a bit of the beach. We arrived home about 9pm last night and all slept very well last night! Oh how I missed my bed! Somehow the fold out couch was just not the same. :)

Phil's gone to work now and I'm doing laundry, unpacking, getting groceries and starting to plan our next trip already! We leave in 2 weeks from today for Texas to see Phil's parents and grandparents. At least this time we are flying!

Pictures from the beach are coming, hopefully tonight, although there aren't really very many. Oh, and fall arrived while we were gone and it is gorgeous here with lows in the 50's and highs in the 70's. I love fall and can't wait to get out and enjoy these great temps!!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm glad you are home now and Phil is better. That is no fun being sick on vacation.

Leslie said...

Glad your back and feeling better! I am home sick today (but also working). Call me whenever you have a free moment during the day..I will be around.

Also, how is that maple tree doing?