That's what Chase said after I took JuJu's picture on the potty last night. He's so cute and getting so big these days! He was glad to be back at preschool today, after missing 2 weeks due to our vacation. He took some pictures from the beach to school today and when the teacher asked him where he went, he said, "Little Rock". What?
I feel like he's grown up so much this past month and he really missed Phil while he was sick. I think that we are going to take him for a night out with only Mommy and Daddy this weekend, to see Toy Story in 3D at the movie theater. It is only there for 2 weeks and it's a double feature with Toy Story 2 also. We don't see him making though both of those though. Mimi will get some quality time in with Julianna while we are with Chase, and they both will love that!
5 comments:
look how tan he is!!!
Dang! Chase looks so big in that picture! I hope Toy Story was fun!
Toy Story was fun! We made it all the way through the first one, and a bit into the second one before it was (past) nap time. He had fun! Not sure which he liked more, the movie or the M&M's he got while there. :)
Wow...the boy has some long legs.
Yes, he has really grown up (in all ways) this past month. We are amazed at how mature he has gotten!
Post a Comment