Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Baby Shower

I was blessed to have a baby shower at church a couple of weeks ago. We got diapers, wipes, some outfits and gift cards- which all have already been spent! We bought a new baby monitor with them, which we desperately needed! Our old one was getting terrible interference and keeping us up at night. Our new one is crystal clear and we love it!



I finally found a coming home outfit that I like yesterday. Nothing like waiting until the last minute.

But the pack and play is all set up, sheets and all, in our bedroom, the car seat is all washed and assembled, waiting to be installed though until tomorrow. I also finally got a baby book on Sunday and started filling it out. I'll take it with us to the hospital b/c they'll put his footprints and handprints in it for me when he's born.

Just waiting on baby now!!

No comments: