Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Big Helper

Chase has become such a big helper these day, which is great timing! He really is carrying all these empty boxes to the recycle bin in this picture, somehow!

Anytime I need anything, he's more than happy to get it for me, or help me. If JuJu left her baby and blanket in her bed, he's always willing to head upstairs and fetch them for her. I know that he's going to be so good when the baby is here and will help me do lots!

I'm hoping that I don't see any jealousy from him when the baby comes. He asked me last night if we were going to keep the baby! I told him yes, just like we kept JuJu. The night before he asked me why God gave us another baby, b/c we already have one, which he explained was JuJu. Hopefully he'll take the big brother road and be in charge, like he likes to be.

I can tell that he's approaching the age of 4. He asked me last week how old does he have to be before he can climb trees, lol. He also says that he wants a nerf gun, transformers and legos for his birthday. Those all seem like big boy toys to me! But he still wants me to rock him at night, sometimes, and snuggle with him in bed after prayers. That's my little boy!

No comments: