Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Did I Mention.....


....that I don't like groundhogs! Apparently the groundhog was right this year, as we have had our second winter storm in 2 weeks, and our 3rd snowfall for the season. This is way more snow than we usually get for the year, and I hear there are 2 more chances of snow yet to come this week! Ahhh!


I definitely could not live anywhere where it snows and is this cold more than it has been here. I am so ready for spring!!


We got 5-6 in of snow with this storm, and the funny part is- it wasn't even predicted. We all woke up totally surprised to the snow on Monday morning. Don't you know that school kids were SOOO totally excited when they got up! I lived for days like that when I was in school.


Our little snowman. Sadler later destroyed it so that he could eat the carrot nose.




That's my girl, wearing her bracelet out to play in the snow. :)

Chase is in there somewhere. Not sure how he was able to see to build that snowman.

Here it is 3 days later and we are still snow covered, as temps haven't made it above freezing yet since the snow fell, but at least we have our electricity and heat this time!

2 comments:

Shawn Amore said...

My dad called Monday morning at 5:45 and said the schools were cancelled. I said what???, why?? He said look out your window. I about hit the floor.

kristen said...

Yea, don't you wish we were the kids in school, instead of the responsible adults trying to figure out what to do with our kids!