The theme was baby dolls and all the items needed to care for babies. She was in heaven!
And of course there was a baby doll too, but not just any baby doll, one that can go in the bathtub. Oh how fun!
With it came a myriad of bathtub items, such as the tub, shampoo, wash cloths, towels, rubber ducks that light up, etc. This gives bath time a whole new look for the kids now!
There was lots of baby doll diapering and tending to to be done during the party. Here she's putting her new valentine's socks on her baby like leg warmers. It was pretty funny looking.
She was a busy little bee the whole party, trying out each new present on her baby. Luckily she also has all of this real baby equipment to use with her baby dolls as well.
Mimi getting some lovin' from the birthday girl. Man, look at those blue eyes!
Our new family of five and wow! Everyone is looking at the camera! I guess we'll give Parker an excuse for not even having his eyes open.
And what party is complete without pony rides, lol. JuJu and Pops....
...and both kids with PopPop.
I was going to make her a princess cake, but she told me (in one word utterances) that she wanted a "boo" (blue) cake with "pish" on it. So a blue cake with fish is what she got.
She did a great job blowing out her candle and she loved her cake. She also told me that she wanted a chocolate cake, so it was chocolate with vanilla icing, tinted blue. This girl loves chocolate, like her Momma!
Check her out at dinner that night! We had a very small SuperBowl party that night, so the kids ate earlier than the rest of us. I was in the kitchen while she and Chase were eating together at the table and I kept hearing her say, "Hey" "Hi" "Hey" "Hey". I looked over to see her eating her dinner like this- while "talking" on her cell phone! I cracked up laughing! I have no idea where she's seen that before. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment