Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Texas, Part 3- The Boardwalk

Phil had to fly back a day early for work, so the kids and I got to hang out with MomMom and PopPop for another day. MomMom and I took the kids to the Kemah Boardwalk, on the water. There was a great breeze coming off the ocean, which we needed because it was hot!

Parker's first carousel ride. He liked it as much as a 4 month old can. :)

The theme of all of these pictures is watch how my kids must be trying their hardest to NOT look at the camera.

I mean, really! Look at all 3 of them! At least MomMom got it right.

And again, all 3 of them. I think, "Why do I even try?" is what I said after we took this one.

MomMom treated us to ice cream after the rides. And the ice cream was a hit! It was also a race against time to eat it as quickly as possible, since it was about 90 degrees outside.

And Chase successfully conquered his cone before it melted. Even without getting it all over him, unlike his sister.

We had a great trip and huge thank you to MomMom for carting us all to and from the airport. We'll be back in August to do it all over again for the eldest PopPop's 90th birthday party! Yea!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Ha! It is almost like it was a pact b/t the three of them to not look at the camera :)