
Phil pointed out that Julianna started riding a bike and totally got looked over because Chase started riding his bike without training wheels at the same time. So here ya go baby girl! Mommy was feeling guilty, so here's your post about you learning to ride a bike!
Julianna has been wanting to ride this bike all summer, but then Chase wouldn't have a bike to ride. So she never got a chance to. Well, once we realized that Chase could ride without training wheels, we gave him the girl bike that we bought for Julianna at a yard sale 2 yrs ago, b/c it doesn't have training wheels, so she can't ride it. So then she got Chase's old bike. So now she's riding a boy bike and he's riding a girl bike. :)
She does such a good job of pedaling and is so cautious and meticulous. Phil and I are both very surprised by this, because her personality is much more adventurous than her bike riding. Now on our nightly family walks, she and Chase both ride their bikes while Phil and I walk and push Parker in the stroller. We've even attempted a family bike ride.

Now for Julianna's school update. She's doing great with school, although she still tells us from time to time that she wants to go back to her school with Kandis (her teacher at Special Kids) and that she doesn't want to go to Bubba's school anymore.

I got to go to the pumpkin patch with her last week, which was so much fun! I have never gotten to go with Chase before because of work, so this was my first time there too! Chase's class also went this day, so I would have gone with him, but he was a little sick, so he stayed home with Phil.

She loved having me there and lit up when she first saw me. She just held my hand and wanted me to do everything she was doing- including go through this hay maze.




It is not often that I can catch her in a picture taking mood, so I have to take as many as I can when she's in the mood. We're definitely in the 'raise your chin and squint your eyes' phase of smiling for the camera.




The dad of the little boy she's sitting beside was also there. When I told him that Julianna was my daughter, he said that "JuJu" is all his son talks about. (I'm seeing a pattern here.) Phil's gonna have to keep his eye on that boy! :)


It was so cute to watch her run right over and join her friends in singing a song after her teacher was finished taking pictures of her. She just found an empty spot on that tarp, sat right down and started doing the hand motions to the song.


I've been having a lot of fun with my kids lately! I feel like they all are doing new things and it's so fun to watch them learning and take on new adventures. Sure keeps things lively around here, that's for sure!
1 comment:
Kristen, I must not have checked in to your blog in a while b/c I cannot get over Julianna's long hair and how grown up she is! I was still thinking of her as a little 18 month old! She is beautiful. She looks so much like Chase too!
Post a Comment