Monday, November 15, 2010

Halloween 2010

Well, I took a week off from blogging to get ready for my in-laws and then to enjoy their company. I'm recovering from a stomach virus right now, so I have some blogging time on my hands.

(Uncle pushing Parker)


For Halloween this year, we had my parents over, as well as Uncle Korey and his new girlfriend, Tara, for a chili dinner and then trick-or-treating.

After our chili dinner, we loaded up the wagon with the older two and the stroller with Parker and headed out.

It was nice to have so many sets of extra hands! Uncle pulled the wagon, Tara and I took turns with the stroller, Phil took pictures and my parents took turns holding Parker. They ended up leaving us to trick-or-treat with the older two and took Parker home with them hand out candy.

Chase and Julianna had a blast going from door to door and collecting candy.

They really enjoyed coming home and handing out candy at our house. They were very generous too! Two big handfuls for each trick-or-treater!


They really loved Halloween this year and the candy! Chase got to chew gum for the first time and he thinks it is SO cool!

No comments: