
Chase is now old enough to play bells at the Bible Study we go to on Wednesday mornings and he is sooo excited! Phil got to come and watch him last week and when we saw Chase in the hallway before his performance he was so excited to show us that he got TWO bells! Look at that excited face! He's standing in the middle of his two buddies in his class, Colton on the left and Ryder on right.

It just makes me grin from ear to ear, seeing how excited he is in these pictures! I'm so glad that Phil was able to come and watch.
They are going play bells in their Christmas program too. I can't wait! I love to hear the bells.
Just one more thing that Chase can now do that I add to the list of "Things he can now do because he's growing up!". He can also now swing himself from start to finish. Wow!
No comments:
Post a Comment