
We did our usual New Year's Eve tradition of chocolate fondue with fruit, pretzels and marshmallows after dinner.


The kids love, love, love, love fondue nights! I need to do a cheese fondue as an appetizer one night. They would really love that!


We then got the Poker Table out and played all of our new board games that they got for Christmas.


And the next morning, we played more games, along with watching the Rose Bowl Parade. The kids really loved watching the parade this year.
New Year's Resolutions and Reflections on 2010 to come.....
2 comments:
BTW..I love your header picture and title.
I cracked up when I saw Julianna's lips in the picture. I thought she wearing some lipstick at first!
Love the traditions you do on New Years Eve!
So in that last picture, is Phil teaching them how to play poker? ;)
Thanks! That header picture was from the zoo. And yes, Phil is actually *playing* poker with them in that last picture. He taught them how to play years ago. :)
Post a Comment