Not much to report around here these days, which is good! It's fall break for just about everything that we do- preschool, Bible Study and therapy, so we're laying low. Well, b/c of that and the weather. Since we've been back from the beach, our schedule has conisisted of: rain, unpacking, rain, cleaning, more cleaning, Daddy being out of town lots, laundry, rain, cleaning and packing again! Today is a rain, cleaning and packing again day.
This time we are off to Houston to visit Phil's family. We fly out tomorrow and Chase is super excited to be going to see MomMom and PopPop! And getting on an airplane adds to the excitement a bit too. I think that Julianna is really gonna like flying this time, as she hasn't been old enought to know that she was on a plane the other times she has flown. She loves to read books about airplanes and she is always listing for them overhead at our house and pointing them out in the sky.
I'm anxious to get into the swing of fall when we get back- pumpkin chocolate chip muffins, baked apples, pumpkin patches, costumes, hot chocolate, heated mattress pad, after dinner walks on crisp fall nights, apple cinnamon candles....and I could go on and on and on. Fall is my favorite!! Luckily I have had time to already put my fall decorations out and my pumpkins are lit on the porch. Phil and I have been loving my new fall candle for the last few days. Chase says it smells like Jello!
1 comment:
Jello? Does Jello even have a smell? He cracks me up!
Post a Comment