Monday, May 16, 2011

More with Just Parkie

This little guy has my heart! Look at that sweet face! We took him to a park one day while the kids were in school so we could focus on just him, since we couldn't do that at the Botanic Gardens.
We love our days alone with just him. Every Tuesday/Thursday. If Phil's home on Thursdays, we go out to eat, a date for us, having just one child.
Parkie is a sweet, sweet boy and will be 16 months old this week! He continues to become such a little boy now and continues to do so many new things.
He now sings, "Ashes, Ashes We All Fall Down". Some new words are- socks, I do it and outside.
A funny thing he did the other day: I took him out of his high chair after lunch, but Julianna's plate with half a sandwich was still on the table. He walked over to it, reeeaached up to the table and pulled off the sandwich and just stood there and ate the whole thing! Why do I think I still need to feed him?!
He continues to grow and last week I realized that his shoes were rubbing open sore on the backs of his heels! What a terrible Mommy I am! So I cleaned out several pairs of shoes that he can no longer wear and gave him two pairs of Chase's old shoes. Looks like we need to do some shoe shopping.








We love you Parker-Man! Your sweet smile brightens our day!

2 comments:

Brenda said...

oh he's a doll!

Leslie said...

I just want to love on him. He is so stinkin cute!! Hate that I didn't get go spend any time with him during our play date.